ARK's Smiley Face Chewmoji® Necklace
ARK’s Smiley Face Chewmoji® Necklace is sure to put a smile on your face! The double-sided smiley face pendant features a big grin smiley on one side (indented) and a cool sunglasses smiley on the other side (raised) for different visual and tactile interest. At just under 2" in diameter, it's a great option for those who prefer chewing with their pre-molars and/or front teeth. Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
ARK's Smiley Face Chewmoji comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard = The chewiest, recommended for mild chewing only
- XT = Firmer, but still chewy, for mild to moderate chewing
- XXT = The most firm, recommended for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items. This is also the longest lasting level for avid chewing.
- A classic happy grin on one side, cool sunglasses smiley on the other side
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant is about 1.9" in diameter and .3" thick
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Due to the nature of this product is it not returnable unless faulty.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. Please supervise at all times and discard/replace at first sign of wear and tear.