Bamboo Breast Pads
The Mama Meets Mini handmade bamboo breast pads are beautifully soft, comfortable, absorbent and stylish.
These breast pads are made from two layers of an extremely soft and absorbent 400gsm bamboo towelling, a layer of PUL (waterproof fabric) and a pretty outer cotton print fabric.
They are a pregnancy and/or breastfeeding must have and they make the perfect baby shower/new mum gift!
Size: Approximately 11cm in diameter.
How many pairs do you need? 6 pairs is a great amount to start with.
Pattern placement may vary.
Benefits of Bamboo:
• Sustainable - Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants in the world. It requires little water and is naturally pest resistant, so it does not need to be sprayed with pesticides.
• Eco Friendly - As mentioned above, bamboo requires little water to grow and doesn't require chemicals. It also absorbs more carbon dioxide from the air than cotton, so it releases more oxygen back into the environment.
• Great For Sensitive Skin - Naturally anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic.
• Regulates Body Temperature - Bamboo is thermo-regulating and breathable.
• Highly Absorbent - Draws moisture away from the body.
• Luxuriously Soft!