ARK's Bite Tube Hollow Chew Necklace
ARK's Bite Tube Hollow Chew Necklace is perfect chewelry option for those who prefer collapsible feedback as they chew. It's solid near the top where the hole goes through, but hollow through the rest of the cylinder - perfect for those who want a chew pendant that's softer than our softest solid chews. The Bite Tube hollow necklace pendant was also specifically designed for teens and adults with a simple, discreet look and neutral colours.
Each hollow necklace pendant measures about 2.2" tall and just under half an inch in diameter - perfect for back molar chewing. Use these Bite Tube chew necklaces as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
ARK's Krypto-Bite comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard = The chewiest, recommended for mild chewing only
- XT = Firmer, but still chewy, for mild to moderate chewing
- XXT = This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures 3 inches in length and .5 inch in diameter
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Due to the nature of this product is it not returnable unless faulty.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. Please supervise at all times and discard/replace at first sign of wear and tear.