Kiddies Food Kutter - Pink
The kids’ safety knife that won’t cut hands!
The Original Kiddies Food Kutter is perfect for getting kids involved in cooking and meal preparation and cutting their own dinner on the dinner plate. It teaches fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, independence, and builds self-confidence. Suitable for all skill levels for children 2 years onwards, left and right-handed, and for kids with special needs or a disability. This kids’ knife can be safely used to cut everything from soft fruit to hard vegetables. Mum and Dad can spend dinner time eating – not cutting! The Original Kiddies Food Kutter teaches and encourages children to learn dinner table etiquette.
- Safe stainless steel design with rounded teeth & no sharp edges.
- Recommended for ages 2 and over (adult supervision still required).
- Suitable for left or right handers and those with a disability or special needs.
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- Cuts even hard veggies like pumpkin & carrots, plus is great to cut meat & veggies on the dinner plate.
- The packaging includes a how-to-use skill card and is suitable for gift-giving.
Kiddies Food Kutter Dimensions
Length of Knife 145mm
Length of Blade 70mm
Width of Blade 17mm
Thickness of Blade 1mm