Roshambo Baby Sunglasses - Goonies Mint
Our classic, wayfarer-style sunglasses for babies fit ages 0-2 years old, depending on baby's head size. The ultra durable, virtually unbreakable and ultra light material of our bendable glasses frames is specially designed with baby in mind. All our sunglasses for infants are bpa free, lead & latex free, small parts tested, and proudly made in Italy. The soft and safe flexible frames are also prescription friendly!
- Polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain & protect your eyes.
- Made in Italy like your designer shades, and assembled in USA.
- Material is specially designed with babies in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable.
- Small parts tested: Soft and safe for little faces, hands and mouths.
- Nearly indestructible: we offer a full damage and lens replacement guarantee.
- Certified BPA, lead, and latex free. Small parts tested as safe for babies.
- Lens Category 3; Lab tested and compliant with all US, EU and other international UV standards to block 100% UVA/B/C rays, including meeting Australian AS/NZS 1067:2016 standards.
- We mold our logos into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
- Over 25% lighter than Babiators' baby shades! So light they can float!
Most importantly, you are helping support seriously ill children and their families at Ronald McDonald House Charities with every Australian sale.
These rad shades fit 0-24 months+ depending on baby's head size. The flexible material gives lots of room to grow!
Packaging comes with a durable, microfiber sunglasses pouch you can use as a cloth to wipe off those fingerprint smudges.