Roshambo Junior Sunglasses - Simon Navy
Our junior sized flexible kids' polarized sunglasses fits ages 4-12 years old depending on kiddo's head size. The ultra durable, virtually unbreakable and ultra light material of these flexible junior sunglasses is specially designed with active kids in mind. All of our flexible frames are also prescription friendly and available as screen time glasses as well.
- Polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain & protect your eyes.
- Made in Italy like your designer shades, and assembled in USA.
- Material is specially designed with babies in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable. Soft and safe for little faces, hands and mouths.
- Nearly indestructible: we offer a full damage and lens replacement guarantee.
- Certified BPA, lead, and latex free. Small parts tested as safe for babies.
- Lens Category 3; Lab tested and compliant with all US, EU and other international UV standards to block 100% UVA/B/C rays, including meeting Australian AS/NZS 1067:2016 standards.
- We mold our logos into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
Most importantly, you are helping support seriously ill children and their families at Ronald McDonald House Charities with every Australian sale.
These rad shades suit our junior kids. Durable enough for beach days, sports days and other daily activities. Comfortable and reduces sun glare.
Recommended for ages 5+ years old.
Packaging comes with a durable, microfiber sunglasses pouch you can use as a cloth to wipe off those fingerprint smudges.