Roshambo Toddler Sunglasses - Goonies Mint
Our polarized toddler sunglasses are the perfect fit for little kids between 2-4 years old. The ultra durable, virtually unbreakable and ultra light material is specially designed with active kids in mind! Our flexible toddler sunglasses are also prescription friendly and available as screen time glasses. Our bendable sunglasses for toddlers come in a wide variety of fun colours and designs to match every personality.
- Polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain & protect your eyes.
- Made in Italy like your designer shades, and assembled in USA.
- Material is specially designed with babies in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable. Soft and safe for little faces, hands and mouths.
- Nearly indestructible: we offer a full damage and lens replacement guarantee.
- Certified BPA, lead, and latex free. Small parts tested as safe for babies.
- Lens Category 3; Lab tested and compliant with all US, EU and other international UV standards to block 100% UVA/B/C rays, including meeting Australian AS/NZS 1067:2016 standards.
- We mold our logos into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
- Over 25% lighter than Babiators' baby shades! So light they can float!
Most importantly, you are helping support seriously ill children and their families at Ronald McDonald House Charities with every Australian sale.
These shades are recommended for the toddler ages 2-4 years old depending on your child's head size. The flexible material gives lots of room to grow!
Packaging comes with a durable, microfiber sunglasses pouch you can use as a cloth to wipe off those fingerprint smudges.