Wobbly Towers - Pastel
The Wobbly Tower is a multiple-function stacking toy with endless possibilities of use – only the imagination sets the limits.
The toy encourages play in both sand and water and comes with imprints and small holes of different sizes to create a shower effect where the water flows out at different speeds. Further, it is designed to stimulate the different senses with both rattling sounds and different textures for touch, while also refining the child’s motor skills by encouraging stacking.
The material has been carefully selected, to ensure it is made of 100% food-safe material. This means that it can be used for different kinds of foods – for example as a snack bowl.The content of the rattle ball is leftover plastic from our production in Denmark. Instead of creating the rattle parts in new plastic, we make these parts from the plastic waste of our other baby products. This is a cost-effective solution and reduces plastic use, ensuring less waste
• Made of 100% safe and food-grade material
• Multiple-function product that encourages play in both sand and water (bowls only; the rattling ball can not go into water)
• Provide sensory stimulation with different textures while the top ball also functions as a rattling toy
• Designed to develop the child’s fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and spatial reasoning
• Can be used as a snack bowl
• Withstand dishwasher cleaning (bowls only; the rattling ball can not go into water)